Make a Donation to BGI Today!
Brooklyn Greenway Initiative (BGI) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to the development, establishment and long-term stewardship of the Brooklyn Waterfront Greenway – a protected and landscaped route for pedestrians, bicyclists, and families. When complete, the Greenway will provide critical connectivity to Brooklyn’s storied and iconic waterfront, parks and open space, commercial and cultural corridors, and new tech and innovation hubs for 2.65 million Brooklyn residents, over 1 million Brooklyn-based employees, and 15 million visitors from across the City and around the world.
Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. BGI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
For more information on how to support BGI into 2019, payments by check/ questions, Email Brian McCormick, Director of Development or call at 718.522.0193
Click “Add To Cart” and enter any amount of your tax-deductible donation on the next screen.
$50 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$100 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$250 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$500 of your contribution is tax-deductible
Your Donation Counts
- $500 pays for supplies for a planting project along the Greenway;
- $250 pays for wildflowers at the Naval Cemetery Landscape;
- $100 pays for garden gloves for volunteers who help plant along the Greenway;
- $50 pays BGI’s registration fee for an outreach event or a permit for a BGI event;
- $25 offsets the costs of ongoing public programs and, more importantly, shows that we have broad support within the community!