Every Dollar Counts
Your support makes our voice stronger when we speak to elected officials, city agencies and other decision makers. At every amount, your donation will make a difference! Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. BGI is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Membership is another great way to support BGI and you’ll receive additional benefits. Become a member today!
If you have questions, please call the BGI office at 718.522.0193 or email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$25 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$50 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$100 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$250 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$500 of your contribution is tax-deductible
You will be able to enter the amount of your tax-deductible donation on the next screen, after you click “add to cart”.
Your Donation Counts
- $500 pays for supplies for our May bike tour;
- $250 pays for snacks for our summer interns;
- $100 pays for garden gloves for our cleanups;
- $50 pays the registration fee for an outreach event;
- $25 offsets the costs of public programs and, more importantly, shows that we have broad support within the community;