Every Dollar Counts – Make a Year-End Contribution to BGI Today!
At every amount, your year-end donation will make a difference as we plan for 2014 and beyond! Your support makes our voice stronger when we speak to elected officials, city agencies and other decision makers, and it also helps us grow our public programs and increase our greenway stewardship efforts.
Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. BGI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Membership is another great way to support BGI and you’ll receive additional benefits. Become a member today!
If you have questions, please call the BGI office at 718.522.0193 or email Brian McCormick, Director of Development, at email@example.com.
$25 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$50 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$100 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$250 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$500 of your contribution is tax-deductible
You will be able to enter the amount of your tax-deductible donation on the next screen, after you click “add to cart”.
Your Donation Counts
- $500 pays for supplies for a planting project along the greenway;
- $250 pays for snacks for our summer interns;
- $100 pays for garden gloves for volunteers who help with our cleanups;
- $50 pays BGI’s registration fee for an outreach event;
- $25 offsets the costs of ongoing public programs and, more importantly, shows that we have broad support within the community!