Make a Year-End Donation to BGI Today!
Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. BGI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Membership is another great way to support BGI and you’ll receive additional benefits. Become a member today!
For payments by check/ questions, Email Brian McCormick, Co-founder and Director of Development at 718.522.0193 or
Click “Add To Cart” and enter any amount of your tax-deductible donation on the next screen.
$25 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$50 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$100 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$250 of your contribution is tax-deductible
$500 of your contribution is tax-deductible
Your Donation Counts
- $500 pays for supplies for a planting project along the greenway;
- $250 pays for snacks for our summer interns;
- $100 pays for garden gloves for volunteers who help plant along the greenway;
- $50 pays BGI’s registration fee for an outreach event or a permit for a BGI event;
- $25 offsets the costs of ongoing public programs and, more importantly, shows that we have broad support within the community!